Monday, 11 August 2008
Ireland - first and foremost, check out:
Topics that may come up in the next half-dozen or so posts include:
- The tot's take on our helpful GPS navigator (and the fact that she's now "navigating" us everywhere in the car, with a British accent).
- Really good eating on a tight budget.
- The Ring of Beara - a quieter alternative to the Ring of Kerry, and easier on the kid.
- The Blur of Kells and how not to visit Dublin.
- The Newgrange megolithic passage tomb. (30,000 people register annually for one of 15 spots inside during the solstice - and it IS really that cool.)
- Flying with Fools (or, my toddler behaves better than your twenty-something).
- And… how friends make the world go round.
Trackback URL for this blog entry: